Membership at the Center gives you the best community benefits, such as:
- Discounted tickets to Center events such as Homecoming and Indigo Ball
- Invitations to special Member appreciation events and networking mixers
- Access to the DVD collection of the Wilcox library
- Discounted access to the Bohnett Cyber Center
- Special rates and availability for Sharing Space event rentals
In addition, your contribution provides vital support for our education and community engagement programs. We rely on your generosity to serve more than 60,000 community individuals every year with vital programming such as Peer Counseling, Trans*Way, and Loft23 as well as our entire slate of Senior Programs. Your contribution makes it possible for us to “pay it forward” to those in our community who need it most.
Please select your donation level below and enter your payment information. For student or low-income memberships, please call Jason Peno at 267-930-8011 or stop by the Center. To make your donation in monthly installments, simply enter the amount in parenthesis for your desired giving level in the box and select "I want to make a recurring donation" below. If you are interested in joining the Cornerstone Society ($1,000/year or more) then please contact our Development Director, Shana McMahon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 267-930-8011.